Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 National Youth Leadership Conference


Ok so its my favorite NJSA event of the WHOLE year! The National Youth Leadership Conference!!!! This year it is being held in Minneapolis, Minnesota and we will be having....get ready for it..... Wes Jameson speak! Ah I am so very excited not just for Wes but also because we will be taking a tour of Hormel on friday (so get there the on the night of the 28th flyers) we start bright and early with registration from 7:30am -9am and then get going to Hormel! additionally we are going to the Spam Museum AND the MALL OF AMERICA can you say shopping?!( just in the first day!) Saturday we have a great list of speakers, social media training, and we get to spend the day at The University of Minnesota! then sunday we kick off the morning with an inspirational service from my favorite Ray Perryman and then get to listen to Jody Sterle speak about using youtube to tell your story! If you havent had your Youth PQA plus training yet, Bryn Poliska will be here to hang out after the conference to certify you! Oh I am sooo excited! At my first leadership conference I met one of my some of my now best friends and board members and even a roomate now (Rebecca Bailey, President for the NJSA). I hope who ever reads this blog will encourage their parents to let them attend, or invite their friends!
For the entry form (it will not be in the Seedstock) please visit http://bitty.in/11d

Stay classy Minnesota, I'll be there soon with Pork(this case maybe Spam) on my Fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment